I am glad you took the advise about moving the driver into the EP500 enclosure...this sub is looking like a real winner at that price now!!!

I can't wait to see some reviews! If this v3 had been around when I ordered my system in January, I probably would have ordered this sub instead...

I am very excited for Axiom, they finally have (what sounds like) a formidable price competitor to that 3 letter company we all know, sounds like this sub will ship for nearly the same price as the PB-12! Add to that much more musicality, and its a no brainer!!! And it looks way cooler than the old v2, the new v3 has the huge port under the driver...I think the EP500 is the best looking sub on the market, now the EP350 looks just like it!

I have a question for the Axiom team...why not rename the sub to the EP300 (seeing as it has 300watts), why is the EP350 the name? I think it would seem more suitable to have a list of 300, 400, 500, 600...I guess you guys probably have stockpiles of manuals for the EP350...

Last edited by Hutzal; 10/17/07 03:00 PM.

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com