Hello,

A few months ago I purchased a pair of M3Ti's and I have been pleased with them, Now that I have a little extra money, I am looking to add a subwoofer, I am interested in your EP125 model. The M3Ti's are hooked up to a Denon AVR-1802 Receiver, I have noticed that your subwoofers all feature a 'Line level Input', however I am a little confused as to how the hookup actually works. According to my receiver's specs, it has one analog 'pre-output' marked 'subwoofer'. As I looked at my receiver specs further it also has an analog input under EXT. In' marked 'subwoofer'. I'm a little confused as to how I hookup the subwoofer.

Do I just need to run a cable from my receiver's 'subwoofer pre-out' to the EP125's line in, connection and power everything up? Or do I need to run a cable from the receiver's pre-out connect and it to the subwoofer line level input and also run a cable coming from the subwoofer's line out back to my receiver's analog 'subwoofer' EXT IN.?

Or do I plug my speakers into the EP125 and run a single cable from my Denon's 'subwoofer 'pre-out' to the EP125?

Also please keep in mind that I am buying this subwoofer to mainly enhance two channel stereo audio, that reaches the Denon via a coaxial digital RCA connection, I will watch some DVD movies, but this will any be on a rare occasion, the vast majority of the played back audio will be stereo audio via the coaxial RCA connection.

Two more minor questions, can banana plugs be used to make whatever necessary connections on the back of the subwoofer? And finally what gauge wire would you recommend that I use?

Thank you for any help, that you are able to provide....Answer my questions and my money is as good as yours.

Michael Schlosser