Sounds like you guys all had a good time! I really wish I could have been there for the fun, but alas my priorities got in the way.

I had a chance to stop by Jason's place to pick up my M3s, and had a listen to the EXTREMELY SMALL EP400!!!! I really could not believe how small that sub was.

I sat down for a brief listen with his M80's and the EP400. I think it was Santana (I could tell by the guitar playing). In any case, the M80s and the EP400 sounded awesome, I didn't get a chance to listen to the M80s full range, but I am looking forward to doing another get together with the Calgary guys, Thats why I left out the M2s, so we would have another reason to do another GTG!

Back to the M80's and EP400. The EP400 really did perform in Jasons room with the music selection. The M80s are really really nice, I was VERY tempted to upgrade at that moment...I still am. They are alot smaller than I thought they would be. Jason switched between the EP400 and his current sub, is it worth the upgrade to the EP400? I thought that the EP400 was much more clear than his current sub, when he switched it over, much of the clarity from the bass was muddled into a general "boomy" sound. Too bad I didn't get to hear it in a movie setting.

Wow, the EP400 really is tiny, it has to be seen to believe it.

Until next time guys, I'll bring out my EP500 and M2s.

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com