No Smith, I don't like 'em. It is a Keys Fitness Power Cage. The safety bars are very easy to slide up and down which makes a smith machine not required. I find the Smith machines just make you move through a range of motion that isn't your natural movement. There are a couple of full floating(top and botom pivots slide forward or backward) smith machines out there, but to me that makes them no different than a power cage. The safety bars have to be in place to use them in full floating mode and that isn't any different than a power cage.

If you are really interested in something like this and can afford a higher priced unit there are some true powerlifting cages that are really nice.

Link

The Keys product is very well built and was half as much\:\) and it was just short enough to fit into my basement but tall enough I don't have to sit on the floor to do chins\:D

PowerTec makes a Squat Stand that has a chin bar across the top and a lat tower attachment but I found the safety bars were to short and I really had to concentrate on my positioning otherwise I could miss them.

Jason
M80 v2
VP160 v3
QS8 v2
PB13 Ultra
Denon 3808
Samsung 85" Q70