Originally Posted By: sirquack
You went to the Axiom plant and didn't ask for a free tour, oh man that is one of my goals before I die, to meet the Axiom folks.

axiom folks = SUPER NICE people. extremely curtious, helpful and all around great people to deal with.

I arrived there before "official" opening hrs of 9AM and they still processed the transaction and got me on my way. I got a factory outlet unit, but it is absolutely without flaw...they should have just sold this particular one as regular stock, i'm almost convinced that they just mixed it up and gave me a new one at a discounted price.

I got a quick look around, including some of the assembly areas, and got to see the EP600's in person..they aren't exactly small, but now that i brought the EP500 home, I'm thinking of sending it back for a 600 just based on ease of placeability (I'll be able to put it flat in front of the tv). I didn't ask for a full tour because i wanted to be back in the city by noon (they're a good 6hr round trip from my house), so that will have to wait for another time.

Someone mentioned new axiom electronics like remotes for the subs and other nifty doo dads, i'm looking forward to them.

-Omar
Team Mischief