Hello everyone. First of all, excuse my ignorance when it comes to HT. I'm pretty much a newbie.

Anyway, I've decided to purchase a new HT system for my bedroom. I don't know the exact dimensions (though I can find out for you later if you like) but just picture a typical apartment bedroom.

The Axiom brand has really caught my attention and I think it's what I'm going with. Problem is, I'm not sure if I should go with a book-shelf based sytem or floor standing. I really like the looks of the Epic Grand Master but I'm not sure if book-shelf speakers will cut it for me as far as sound quality. I'll be using the system for pretty much everything including music and movies. If it makes any difference, I listen to everything from classic rock to modern alternative and hard rock.

So considering this'll be a multi-purpose unit, do you think it would be better if I went with something more like a Epic 60 rather than the Grand Master even if this will be in a small room? What would you consider to be the best alternative?