Indeed, as Rick referred, I just ordered up the FMS CC.

With regard to Alan's point, the VP100 sounds pretty bad on the floor. Muddy is a good word to describe the sound. Voices are muffled and there is a noticeable loss in (perceived) volume - probably due to the lack of clarity. Prior to taking the pics, I had set the Center up on a little box that elevated it off the floor. Sound was much, much clearer and brighter. I just figured that, for the pictures, it would look better without the box.

Regarding the FMS CC, I ordered it "custom" on Tuesday. By custom, I mean you can choose the specific height that you want/need, which is great, considering most other center channel stands don't give you that kind of felxibility. In fact, I was able to find alternative, otherwise perfectly suitable substitutes for half the price of the FMS CC, but the customizable height was a deal maker for me. I was delighted to get my e-mail from Noreen yesterday, saying that my stand was on its way. Got an update this morning - it'll be here by Friday! Can't wait.

Once I get that in, I'll take some more proper pictures of the HT, including some of the PJ itself (Which I neglected to include last time). I'll get some more screen shots too for you picture junkies.