Thanks Alan.. MY M3's are currently currently beside the couch aprox 5 feet directly left and right.. they are towed in so they probalby meet somewhere around 2-3 feet infront of the seating position.. I only have a few sacd and dvd audio discs ... Most of my stero listening is done with My M60's and sub ... I have never really gave much thought to the sound during sacd listening because it is just so darn good.. The M3's do a great job in movies and gaming but like most I wondered if there is something better to be had with the Qs8's. While in my normal seating position I tend to hear the rears individually( during moveis /gaming) instead of them blending with the soundstage... I supose that was my basis for wondering if I would see any dramatic improvment with the Q's. I understand left and right sounds should be heard comming from the appropriate speaker but when the sound is mixed for all speakers I can still hear each speaker independently(rears)... The fronts and centre produce a excelent sound stage so much so that I have a hard time telling if all the speakers are working without getting up to go listen to the front left or right.. The Q's would be mounted on the wall direcly behind the couch in aprox the same position and about 4 feet higher than the M3's....So I supose the only way to really tell is to order some Qs8"s and give them a whirl... I best email Amie and see if I order some 8's if I like them I can do the trade up when I decide... lol...

Korkster....Thanks for the insight also.... I was hopeing people who had experience with the 8's would jump in here... Any and all thoughts on the subject are appreciated..

Avdude..

Pio VSX1018,LPA-1,M60,M3,Qs8,Vp150,HSU VTF3,,Pio 5080,PS3..