This cd might not be for everyone, but my Axiom's (the M60's) do an excellent job of wrapping you in a creative world of orchestra sounds, synths, and beautiful vocals brought to you by Goldfrapp's "Felt Mountain". The production or sound quality may not be up to par to many audiophiles because it is a very *hot* recording. If you want to test brightness on your Axiom's, this would be a good one to listen to. When I first listened to this cd, it was in my car and I absolutely hated it because it hurt my ears. However, the supposedly "bright" Axioms actually made it more tolerable and brought me a whole new appreciation for this album. The sounds were no longer a pile of noisy mush drilling my ears, but instead a rich array of enveloping sounds. Along with Alison Goldfrapp's lovely vocals which seem right there in the room with you, it's so trippy...IF you can handle that type of music! Again, not everyones cup of tea, but if we are talking about imaging, this does it for me. Very cool!

M60s
VP150
QS8s
Marantz SR6003
Samsung LN52B550
Oppo DV-980H
Insignia NS-WBRDVD