My primary love is classic rock music and I convinced myself it was time to rebuild my stereo starting with an amazing set of axiom speakers... then it happened, my TV just went black.
I brought home a new 42" HD LCD, just in time for football season. It was a little big for the living room and my wife suggested I follow that great Canadian tradition of moving down to the basement.

I carved out a space 13'L x 10'W in which I plan to set up a mini home theatre. The M80's are my dream speakers, but would they be total overkill in such a small space. What about the M60's instead? Then there is that whole crazy notion about listening to music through a home theatre system.

I sure like the look of the inwall speakers, but can they really perform as well as towers. So this is where you come in. Do I go with a modest theatre package and a dedicated pair of music speakers, let's say the W3's, QS4's, W100, EP175 & a pair of M60's for when you need to let it rip. Or is it possible to reach that live zone with the W22's, QS8's, VP150 & let's say an EP350.

I need some expert advice from the axiom listeners.

Cheers, Brett