Yay!! After only a 2 week and 6 day wait, :)!!

My 5.2 Epic 80/500 system in HG Gloss Cherry has arrived. Unfortunately sitting in boxes (see below) on my living room floor.

So I recieved my shipment notification from Noreen yesterday morning at 5:49am. But the FedEx site has been saying "Package data transmitted to FedEx" all yesterday. I was checking constantly right up until I went to bed last night and it was still stuck. I just figured they were sitting on the Axiom shipping dock waiting.

So I wake up this morning and the first thing I do was check FedEx.com and to my suprise they were on the truck and out for delivery. Wow, that was quick.

About 15 minutes later I got a call from a paniced FedEx guy (7:45am) when I was walking out the door to work. The conversation:

Rick the FedEx guy :" Um..... I have these boxes for you I think they are speakers. I have to unload them first thing and wanted to make sure something was home. I can be there in 30 minutes."

Me:"Great. I'll be here!"

Rick as he's unloading the speakers: "Holy sh** is this one system?"

Me: "Ya I have a similar system just smaller. I recently upgraded."

Rick: "Apparantly. I hope you have a huge living room. Wow....This is incredible."

So now they sit as I'm working hard (obviously swamped since I'm posting photos). They are lonely and screaming for attention. I'm trying to get out of work earlier so I can play, :).

I will take photos of the unboxing and the setup! Enjoy what I have so far!

HG Cherry M80's, QS8's, VP150, and a pair of EP500's