Someone asked a while back to show pictures of the M-80's in HG Cherry. Here they are. Astounding speakers. You can almost hear Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris doing RealLiveRoadrunning cd/dvd playing as I type this.
Had to move speakers closer together to get into picture.
Axiom told me that it would take four weeks to get them built. I thought that's o.k. because we were down south and would be back two days before they were to arrive. Then got a call that they were done. Nine days early. We are down south, and it snowing and blowing in Michigan. We live out in the wilds and I did not want them setting out in the cold. Called sister who agreed to have them shipped to her.
Got a call from sister, they arrived. I asked are they o.k.? She said hold on. Came back said "Boy, I don't know, the boxes are torn up!" Get the picture? Me down south and speakers in Michigan with boxes "torn-up".
Could you check speakers? "Yes, will call you back!"
Time stops. Time passes. Time passes or stops, I can't tell.
Phone rings "I think the speakers are o.k." You think? "I felt them and I don't feel any damage."
Drove straight back, pick-up speakers, and headed home. Held breath, opened-----Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
No problem!!!!!!!
I have aged quite a bit in the process, but it was worth it. Fine, fine speakers.
I'm using a Denon integrated amp., PMA 1000ivr which makes them sing. Again, fine, fine, fine.
It sounded easy, but I do not know how to post the pictures. Could someone help me with that?????? Humble I am.