Geez fellas, I'm sorry. I don't know what to say. I didn't think my absence would be so traumatic for you all \:\) .

My father passed away on Jan. 13th, my mom & sister are a total mess and I've been dealing with funeral, estate matters, etc pretty much by myself. I didn't realize there is so much to do when someone moves on...especially when things aren't in order!

I was supposed to meet with a couple of board members from Winnipeg when I was there but I had no time whatsoever. I barely even visited with my family because I was either running around during the day or doing paper-work at night.

My father's mortality also woke me up from my rather inactive state. I realized I want to see my kids grow up before I have a heart attack so I've been working out daily since I came back from Winnipeg. So all that, coupled with the fact I am still learning the ins and outs of working for myself and swamped with a contract I'm working on and others knocking on my door has kept me off the board and most likely will continue to do so.

With my trip to Winnipeg and busy schedule, I listened to my EPIC-80 system yesterday for the first time in almost a month! I enjoyed once again one of Alan's recommended selections "Jacques Loussier - The Best of Bach" in PLIIx:M and was immediately transported to a "better state". An amazing recording on amazing speakers. I have been listening to jazz through the audiobytes quite frequently though as I've been working and continue to really enjoy them. I am really glad I purchased them. You guys may want to check out this free jazz radio toolbar ; I love all the stations and the music quality.

Oh, and I haven't burned out yet...although I may be very close.

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated