Hello everyone,

This is about my third attempt at replying to you, I hope this time I can actually get it done.

First off THANK YOU so much for your thoughts and prayers, they aren't empty words, they really are helping, they mean a lot to me.

Yesterday I spent my free time sorting through photos and over 1,500 slides trying to find the most meaningful images of Mary in case things don't work out. As Jack said I have made final arrangements and am trying to prepare myself for the worst.

Today a tracheostomy is being done as the current breathing tubes are only a short term solution.

Sorry, but I've noticed I'm starting to babble so I'd better end by thanking this forum for being a place where I can come and enjoy a bit of quiet time.

Graeme thanks for your kind offer, if nothing else perhaps one morning we can meet over a nice warm Timmies (our national coffee addiction for those of you south of the border).

And Jack, I don't know what to say, your kindness is beyond limits, thanks for lending me your ears.

excuse my spelling and grammar I don't think I'm at the top of my game and I don't have the energy to recheck it.

Cheers to all of you

Wayne

Getting to 2,000 posts; one year at a time vp160/qs8/qs4/SVS 2000/m60/Monolith 3x200 amp