Boy, the HG burled walnut must be hard to photograph. Like burnt sienna grills, the few available photos are quite different. HG cherry tends to look similar across different photos. I have 80s, 22s, 150, and 600 on order in the walnut, so I guess I'm going to have to be surprised. Kcarlile, since you physically have HG walnut, how do you think burnt sienna grills would go with it (may be hard for you to answer if you haven't seen that grill color with your own eyes--some photos show burnt sienna as pinkish or orangey, though actual owners say it's neither). Well, that's what I wanted, so the whole combo will be somewhat of a surprise. I love the look of the HG cherry (does anyone not?!), but Axiom felt it would clash with the sienna grills (red family wood vs. brown family grill). I did not want black or charcoal grills, and I don't like the gold or tan (band-aid color) ones. We have a lot of taupes and browns in our den, so I'm thinking this is going to be perfect--and different than the norm which I like. Of course, I'll be sharing pics w/ y'all, but it won't be for 4-6 weeks or so due to some redecorating. I put the order on layaway in order to lock in the HG promo.