I finally have all of the speakers setup in the new house (waiting for one part to get the sub working without running a line across the room, but effectively I'm setup).

Anyway, I was watching Lost tonight and dialogue seemed a bit muffled and difficult to hear at times. I did a quick calibration during the commercial with the receiver white noise and the SPL meter, and I also bumped up the center a couple of db and it helped a little, but still didn't seem quite right.

I put on Floyd's DSOTM SACD afterwards to try out all the speakers to see if it sounded ok, and it was fine.

I'm not sure what the issue is, or if it was just Lost tonight. Anyone else have issues with it? I would tend to think it wasn't the show, only because it is pretty much the first thing I have watched since getting everything setup. Planning on a movie tomorrow night, so we'll see how that goes.

I was thinking during Lost a wire maybe wasn't hooked up right or something, but I should have noticed problems with DSOTM as well if that was the case.

Any ideas would be appreciated.