I felt like a kid this morning while waiting for the FedEx truck. Every time I heard a noise outside I was looking for that darn truck. I had found a piece of glass in the garage that I thought would make a nice shelf on my desk so I ran to Home Depot to get some 4" PVC couplers to use as shelf supports and gray spray paint. Pics should be below if I get this right.

So the shelf was done. Lunch came and went. Still no FedEx and I can't sit still. I decided to go surfing to take my mind off the FedEx truck. I came back exhausted after three hours of fun in the sun and found two Axiom boxes on my doorstep ... WOO-HOO!!!

I took my time unboxing them and getting them setup. I bought the factory blems and didn't see a mark on them ... sweet. Well I got em hooked up. PC -> Sonic Impact T-Amp -> Speakers. I think my next purchase is a USB DAC to ditch the PC soundcard.

Well how do they sound? So far they sound great. I have Winamp playing with the EQ off and a wide variety of music queued up.

Wide variety = Radiohead, Norah Jones, Amy Winehouse, Aztec Camera, Bela Fleck, Bob Marley & The Wailers, Damien Rice, Donavan Frankenreiter, Eddie Harris, Hem, Israel Kamakawawiwo'le,
Neko Case, Ozomatli, RJD2, Billy Bragg & Wilco, Beastie Boys, Gomez, Joy Division, Southern Culture On The Skids, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Sublime, Yusef Latef ... and the list keeps growing.

Dressed

Nekid

Newbie: PC -> NuForce Icon -> M3s