One of the best things about being a psychiatrist is that I get paid to get to know people. And help them, too, yeah, sure, OK, but it's neat to see people's personalities on display.

Along those lines, it's been cool meeting all of you guys and getting a sense of your personalities online. Nonetheless, I keep coming back. ;\) Anyway, since we all use our computers to keep in touch, I thought it'd be cool to see if any of us have any cool wallpaper they'd like to tell us about.

I'll go first. At work, I mix up my wallpaper fairly often. Sometimes I'll use one of the preloaded seasonally appropriate wallpapers, such as "Tulips" in the spring, or the trail of leaves in the fall.

Until recently I was using some Rush (the BAND!) wallpaper that I downloaded from Power Windows, a great tribute site. I was using the "Workin Them Angels" one from the new album, with the winged man (angel).

Now, however, I am using this one (~400 KB). It's part of a series of artistically rendered EEG tracings. View the whole album here. Pretty cool fractal-type stuff, if not actual fractals.

Anybody else?

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.