Greetings. Recently purchased 4 QS8's to serve as surrounds for my 7.1 set up and I have a question as far as mounting them. I originally bought 4 of the axiom ceiling mounts for the QS8's but when I took them out of the box and measured I am afraid that they will hang too low. Due to the height of the riser I am concerened about people knocking into them as them step on/off the riser. Basically I am looking to maximize the height available for safety reasons.

Yes, I know that flush ceiling mounting a QS8 is not the best thing to do accoustically but I am left with little choice. Due to room layout limitations the rear of the theater only has one wall. Mounting them on stands from the floor is not a viable option as that would also impeed traffic flow coming off the riser. This older photo may help explain my situation:
. What I really want to know is if there is a way to adapt the included flush wall mounting bracket for use on the ceiling? Attaching the bracket to the ceiling is no problem (thought ahead and placed blocking up there for this purpose) but how do I keep the speakers from sliding off the tabs?!

Really looking forward to getting these up so I can listen to some music while finishing up the theater/basement. The Bose iPod dock just isn't cutting it anymore! Thanks in advance.