Pretty rude alright. I think its nice we dont have those kina of folks here, or at Audiokarma, the other discussion forum i go to. When i was looking through my stereophile the other day i was reading about the speakers they had for review this month. i forget the model. but they were around 5k and my the description and looks of them i dont really know if they would sound a whole lot better than the M80's from the outside it appeard as though they didnt really have any technology put into them. Plain square cabinet, Sorta "exotic" drivers and thats about it. A plain old vifa ring radiator with what looks like a machined metal face with the name engraved into it. (oh yea that adds good sound!)

Axioms on the other hand. Anti standing wave cabinets, the vortex ports, those are things a bunch of other companies dont have. i think axiom invents technology to make speakers sound better rather then stare at the cabinet and scrtch their head at what can be done to make it sound better. My take on it.

wow. i got way off topic. lol