From Blu-Ray.com:

I Am Legend - 5/5 stars for the TrueHD 5.1 soundtrack. An excerpt from the review:

Quote:
I was also blown away by the quality of the bass. LFE effects are not as powerful as they are in other recent Blu-ray discs, like those heard in Independence Day or Hitman, but they are presented here so cleanly, effectively, efficiently, and naturally that I left the experience more than impressed. I Am Legend definitely proves that bass doesn't have to be completely raucous and loud to be effective. Make no mistake, it'll rattle the windows a few times, but it absolutely never oversteps its bounds, recreating a very realistic sounding--and feeling--experience. Bass rumbles with clarity and presence, on cue, and sounds like every good soundtrack should, reproducing lows as only the best tracks can, and as the rest only wish they could. What few gunshots there are in the movie come mostly from Neville’s M4 carbine, and they are appropriately powerful and loud, and they reverberate with the authority and punch heard and felt in real life. A bridge collapse in chapter 18 rocked the listening room and my senses, as did a series of exploding claymores in chapter 23. While not as aggressive as some other mixes, I Am Legend earns a top score for producing a strikingly realistic, horrifying, and well-mixed soundtrack that is one of my favorites yet on the format, and is also definitely demonstration-worthy material.

I can't wait to hear it (and see it, I haven't seen the movie yet, and have heard it's great).

Epic 80-800: HG Cherry