Originally Posted By: tomtuttle

Can you point me to the "professional" reviews that cite deficiencies about the VP150?

http://www.soundandvisionmag.com/speaker...ions-page2.html

Axiom makes fine products. As a loyal customer, I'm just fatigued from four malcontents on the internet getting more mileage from their opinions than hundreds (thousands?) of people who are quite happy.

I fully understand that no matter how good the product is, you will ALWAYS get people who have there own agenda and make no sense to the rest of the reviews. In my original post I mentioned that it might be the way the user had calibrated his system to work with the VP150 and that may be the issue. I also said that the rest of the speakers were of no concern. Please understand that I am not currently a owner of Axiom products and have not had the experience with them as you and many others here have had. Listening to speakers are highly subjective as well, maybe to the people have had issues with the VP150, it was just not the sound they wanted from them.

If you are tired of fending off bogus reviews and malcontents as you have stated, it might work to Axioms benefit if you were just to present your positive experience as many other have. I also have not read a BAD review either regarding these speakers, just people preferring one speaker sound to another really. What I'm really trying to do is discount or eliminate any type of negative data no matter how small. If I would have read some professional reviews stating that the VP150 was a must have ,ground breaking,best sounding, ETC.,center channel on the market I probably would not even question the other reviews. As you can see with the M80 & QS8 there is overwhelming information that makes me feel comfortable with purchasing them.

Again, I do sincerely apologize for my less than friendly tone.

NP, just trying to gather all the data I can, not trying to offend happy Axiom owners.