Randy, the bait stations are ancient history .... Termidor and another product called Premise is what any reputable termite applicator will use nowadays.

Drilling the slab does nothing but provide an avenue for whatever pesticide one is using to reach beneath the foundation of a building constructed on a concrete slab foundation, drilling isn't meant to kill termites, the pesticide does that ... maybe your folks used the wrong pesticide? Probably a strong poison that killed those termites it only contacted and left the rest of the colony back at the ranch to make a full on assault at a later date. Applicators liked using that stuff back in the day, it made for repeat customers.

Read the Termidor label and understand how it works, I friggin' guarantee you it does and will work to wipe out a termite colony in any part of the country ... I may not know much about this A/V stuff but I do know a little about pesticides and application methods, I've only been doing this for the past twenty years and am certified to buy and apply restricted use pesticides in about six different states.

Rick
Our Room

smile