Hello, I am new to the forum and seeking advice on my 1st HT system. I found Axiom through extensive research on HT electronics and design. Sound and Vision, The Speaker Issue got me to this site and I am ready to build this project. I will be purchasing the Epic 60.500 complete. I need to purchase a reciever and I'm 90% sold on Denon AVR-3808CI. This system will be incorporated into my living room which is 1800cu.ft. I do currently have a Sony Bravia KDL-40XBR4 LCD television.

I do have a strong background in mobile audio installation and design. I would like to carefully plan and execute this 5.1 surround system with some expert advice from this forum. I can see a lot of passionate owners of Axiom products. I would like to get set on the power source, then cables and wiring, power conditioning/surge protection etc. Well I guess 1 step at a time is the most efficient way to a well planned system. What are your opinions on the Epic 60.500 powered by Denon 3808? I am totally open to suggestions. Thanks and many more questions to follow.

demetman

Demetrios