Ok...I've got the upgrade bug. As my prior posts have mentioned, I love the sound of my M3's. The addition of the inexpensive Parts Express/Dayton Audio 10" sub has added needed bottom end in my large listening room. Axiom's trade up policy is very tempting. I can't afford floorstanders, but have been thinking about trying a pair of M22's to match up with my Dayton sub. Would the M22's with a sub be a better match in a fairly large room? The reviews are great, but the references to a somewhat thin sound have me concerned. BTW, I'm powering my M3's with an Onkyo A-9555 integrated amp. The M3's are connected to the speaker "A" terminals, while the sub is connected to the speaker "B" terminals. Amp is then set to run with speakers A+B. I did this purposely so the M3's would run full range. The sub's crossover is set relatively low...so it fills in the bottom end, but does not overpower.

Anyway...I would appreciate feedback on recommendations for an upgrade. I'm thinking of either replacing the M3's with M22's, or replacing my $99 Dayton sub with either the entry level Velodyne (VX-10) or the HSU designed Parts Express 10" sub. Any thoughts?