I received my M3's and VP100 yesterday and am very impressed with this combo. The VP100 sounds nice and clear, and improves on dialog immensely over my garbage TV speakers. The M3's are simply amazing for their size. I can't imagine a better bookshelf speaker for someone who doesn't want to add a sub. I was watching BSG on the Space channel last night--it was standard definition with mildly stereo sound at best--and thought someone was driving fence posts into the ground next door. The bass was very nice. Not too thumpy, but just right amount of punch. I then went on to audition some DVD’s and CD’s with my Oppo DV-980H as well as some of the better hi-def channels and was continually blown away by the great sound from these small speakers. What a great way to make an 8 year old Yamaha receiver sound like new.

So if you’re looking for a nice sounding system in a small size to add some punch to a modest home theatre set-up, give a couple of M3’s and a VP100 a look.

[img][/img]

"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." Al Swearengen