Guys, just bought and hooked up my Dali suite 1.2 sub with my Yamaha RX-V663 AVR. Until this point I was running my Axioms without a sub. After being done with running a monster THX sub cable to LFE input of the sub from my AVR's pre out for sub-1, turning the sub on in AVR settings, and setting the cross over at 80Hz. All I am getting from my sub is a very very muffled, barely audible sound (which cant be called bass) even with the sub volume turned on to max, frequency (at subwoofer) turned to max and playing my Yamaha at -5dB (can try higher than that but my neighbours may not like it because the rest of the speakers are certainly doing their job). Seems to me that the AVR is doing its job because the sub goes from 'standby' to 'on' which tells me that my AVR is sending LFE signal to the sub, but there is something going on with the sub. Tried unplugging/plugging the sub, pushed the off/stndby/on button to on etc., but no luck. Does anyone have any ideas. I am planning on taking my sub and AVR to a friends place later today to check out if it is an AVR issue or a sub issue but any ideas will be appreciated