Hello Everyone!
I’m planning to upgrade my home theatre to 7.1 HT system in this summer. I’ve been reading this forum for months and today I decide to join in for asking your expert help. In short, my room dimensions are: L14’9” X W10’2” X H8’ and I’ve already bought the Yamaha HTR6190B Receiver – whose specs are similar to Yamaha RXV1800B
(Please check this here: http://www.yamaha.ca/av/Receivers/HTR6190B.jsp#specs ).

Since my room is small, therefore I was thinking to order the following speakers from Axiom Store:
a) 1 VP100 Center
b) 2 pairs of QS4 Surrounds
c) 1 EP175 Powered Subwoofer

At this moment, I don’t know how to choose Axiom front speakers for my HT system – whether they should be bookshelf or floor-standing speakers? Are these Axiom magnetic shield speakers that can be placed near my LCD TV? Another question is will EP175 Subwoofer be powerful enough to shake my floor – which I always preferred for watching action movies. Also, has anyone of you had room size like mine? If you do, please tell me which Axiom speakers you owned right now for listening Jazz and watching action movies. My budget is limited to $2500 before including taxes and I’m living in Toronto.

Your expert input and advice are much appreciated.
Thanks.