Greetings all and thanks in advance for any advice you are about to offer.

I currently have a Definitive Technologies ProCinema 100 home theater bundle which is about 10 years old now. Been very happy with them, but I am starting to spruce up the house (right now it still looks like it did when I moved in 8 years ago - aside for the 50" Pioneer Plasma mounted on the wall - of course - I have priorities!!). The system is setup in my living room and I wall mounted the Def Tech's and they still sound good (even though I have calibrated them) but the problem is they look HUGE on the wall - mostly because of how far they stick out into the room (almost 7-7.5 inches).

I found axiom through the avsforums about a year ago when I started buying new toys and for some reason, I always find myself back here reading through the forums.

So my question to you is this, what Axioms should I look to replace the Def Techs with? I like the idea of the in-wall/on-wall's for the front, so I am leaning in that direction.

Some specs on the room and my equipment:

Receiver: Rotel RSX-1057 (5.1 setup)
TV: Pioneer PDP-5070 plasma
Other Equip: Toshiba HD-A2 HD-DVD player (doh)
custom HTPC using optical cable

Room Size: 13 feet 6 inches wide
15 feet 3 inches deep

Note: right down the center of the wall where the TVs is a major stud (actually 3 - 2x4s) so I will have to flush mount my center channel.

Here is a link to a PDF drawing of the room done in Google SketchUp (my first shot, so that is why it stinks!)

The plan is to use this setup for another 12-24 months and then transition to a different house that will hopefully have a room that I can use as a dedicated theater room -- so please keep that in mind as you are making suggestions.

And finally, while budget is not unlimited, I would rather spend a little more money for something that will serve me for a while longer than to save a buck or three now and end up with them not being happy.

Thanks in advance,
Brian

P.S. Since I am painting this weekend, I decided I am not going to remount my speakers until I decide what I am going to do!!