Do you mean a Subaru WRX? I owned a 2005 WRX sedan for about 18 months before I sold it. It had been sort of a 'dream' car for a while, then I finally made enough money to afford one. It was a whole lot of of fun when you were in the mood to have fun. As a daily driver, I got very tired of the poor gas mileage and horrible turbo lag. It couldn't keep up with minivans at stoplights unless you were prepared to dump the clutch at 5k RPM. It must be noted that my '05 had the 2.0, and not the 2.5 as found in the new ones. Once the turbo kicked in it was like getting hit in the back of the head with a frying pan, which got old after a few months. Sure, it went like stink and was freaking incredible in the snow (all subies are), but you really had to be 'in the mood' and drive like a hooligan.

And I got *really* tired of the insurance payments. Big-time rates due to claims & theft. I have a spotless record and live in a cheap place for insurance (rural), but it was still pretty outrageous. Think 2-3 times what a 'normal' 25-30k car is to insure. Just sayin', if you ever think about buying one, check with your insurance agent first - it can be brutal.

Back to the original topic...

My current, 'if I won the lottery' car would have to be an Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione.

Love the lines of that thing...

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office