I tried d/l that program and it kept failing so not sure what's up with that. Here in a nut shell is how the room is...
the room is kinda a rectangle with a change towards the kitchen/dining/laundry area lol. The main listening area meansures 17.5' x 11.3' x 8' (LxWxH). The other part of the room is a little wider but has a block taken up by a washer/dryer cubbiehole (lol love my terms). The lenght from where I cut off at 17.5 to the end of the kitchen is about 10.9'. So in reality I guess the whole room is roughly 28.2 x 11.3 x 8 = 2549 qsf. I have a couch and love seat so I think that maybe part of the problem taking up a lot of room. Everything now seems crowded and i'm sure once I get a full system in here it will be worse. The tv and components are stand mounted at the center end wall of the room. Looking directly at the tv on the left side (outer wall) there is a 10' window, and on the right a hallway entrance about 8.5' out. I think these are limiting me to placement options which is causing me all the trouble. Now i'm only renting this place and hopefully will be buying a larger place in the next couple years why i'd like to get bigger now.
I thank you for your time and sorry for the confusing post :).