Hi everyone,

I'm now back in the forum, after getting to know the axiom product line really well some years back. Really enjoyed reading all the reviews and great experiences people had with Axiom speakers.
Now i have a realistic opportunity to own a pair of Axioms as they now offer free shipping to Singapore.

Was just at the local store today and happened to hear a pair of B&W 804S that was being auditioned. Now i have never really heard speakers in this price range, and i must say that the 804S are really impressive in all aspects, highs, mids, lows, transients and soundstage.

From my impression of the M60 and M80 reading reviews and comments by owners, i believe their sound quality are in the same league, though i have never personally heard them. If i had to pick one thing, i would imagine the B&W have the edge in midrange performance due to the unique midrange driver. How about the highs, does the Axiom sound harsh, in comparison to the B&W?

Would appreciate if a fellow forumer who had the opportunity to hear both these speakers share their thoughts on the differences and similarities.

Thanks a lot!