I can vouch for the Oly SW series. A little over a year ago I bought 28 of them for all the techs in my department. I don’t recall which model it was, but it was a previous model from the 770. These guys are friggin gorillas when it comes to tools, trucks and equipment. Nowadays a digital camera is a tool for communicating problems with equipment with other departments, or just snapping a macro shot of a motor data plate when looking for replacement bearings. Knowing these guys would destroy about anything, and the camera would most likely ride around in a tool box with a dozen greasy wrenches and ratchets, I figured I’d give these Oly’s a try. Some of the guys have dropped them on concrete from heights over ten feet and they still work (never fails that they forget them in their pocket and lean over a hand rail). One guy forgot his in his coveralls and washed it. It came out working fine and smelling like Tide. Some are looking a little rough with scratches and dents, but I have not had to buy any replacement cameras. They are very tough. They take great looking pictures and video too.