Hey all,
I have a Harman Kardon AVR 347 running a 5.1 sys (M22's, VP100, QS 8's and an Hsu STF 2). The sound is just GREAT through the Axioms. However, recently I've noticed some sort of distortion "pop" (for lack of better description) while listening to recorded material. The sound is very obvious listening to audio CD's and it happens at the time that one track changes to the next in the moment of silence. It is also noticable while making changes using our DVR. The "pop" comes from all channels regardless of whether the receiver is in stereo mode w/ surround off.
I ran the speakers of our second receiver/dvd mini system and did not notice the sound. After contacting the folks at Harman Kardon they are graciously replacing my receiver, but had no explanations as to the cause. I'm just curious if anyone has experienced this slight, albeit annoying problem, and/or know what the cause could be??
Thanks so much and I'm glad that I fially have an opportunity to post as an Axiom owner and not just a dreamer,
Sips