Hello and thanks for your support with the newly purchased Denon 3808. I have calmed down a bit and will attack this thing one step at a time. It looks like it may be 5 weeks before I get the Epic 60/500 from the outlet, allowing me plenty of time to tinker with the receiver's settings.

I currently have my Sony Bravia KDL-XBR4 40" plasma hooked up with coaxial cables to my HD comcast cable box. I would like to purchase HDMI cables for my TV and Denon receiver. Monoprice looks like my best option for wiring and cable, and I want to make sure I order the correct products. I believe I will need 2ea HDMI cables, one from TV to receiver and one from receiver to HDMI Comcast cable box.(just ordered updated HDMI box through comcast). I am also in need of 1ea subwoofer RCA cable for the sub right? Also, what guage wiring are most people using for Epic 60/500 5.1 and are bananna plugs a must for connecting to the speaker terminals of the Denon 3808? It was very difficult for me to connect bare wire to the plastic screw terminals of the Denon during my test connections. I will be using only a PSP 2 for video but will soon upgrage to BD after I get situated with the audo system. After I get the proper cables from monoprice I will fiddle more with the Denon settings. Please let me know if I am missing anything. Thanks for all the great advice from the forum and I'm sure I will soon be enjoying incredible sound.

demetrios

Demetrios