I ran a pair of M3Tis with an Antique Sound Labs MG S1 15DT 5 watt per channel tube integrated (SET) sourced by an Ah Njoe Tjoeb upgraded first with the Burr Brown OPA 627s and then the Upsampler, Siemens ECC288 tubes. I used a little Velodyne CHT80 and then a 100. That system was magical. The M3Tis lets its 6.5" driver run free without a cross over. It is a superb speaker, not perfect, slightly warm in the midrange, but that works for rather than against the speaker IMO.

I had a pair of M22Tis, but I found them thin and a bit dry sounding. May have been a bad pair, dunno, because I also tried the M22-like Michaura M55s which I really love with this tubie. If I could combine the mids of the M3Ti with the incredibly extended, open, pure highs of the M55, I'd have something very close to a perfect bookshelf speaker. Anyway, the M3Tis are very quick speakers, also, I think, a function of its running without a cross-over - quicker than the larger floor standers. If you play your orchestral pieces at high volumes, the M3 gets a bit congested, but at normal volumes, this speaker is incredibly good and will embarrass many name brand $1000 speakers.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.