I had bought the A1400-8 almost a year ago from the second batch of amps when they first came out. It has been working flawlessly in our HT room, bringing tears to my eyes with its sound fidelity (and to my wife's because of its cost!...just kidding...she actually encouraged me to buy it, knowing how happy I was with Axiom's speakers). We rarely use the HT room at about once every weekend or two to watch a movie. About two weekends ago, there was no output from any of the amp's channels. I used to hear a relatively distinct clicking about three seconds into powering it followed by output to the channels. Well, there was no clicking anymore. It's as if a relay decided not to work anymore. My heart sank and, after a sleepless weekend, I e-mailed Axiom first thing Monday morning and described the problem. About an hour later, JC responded and indicated that a relay in the earlier units has been known to cause this problem. Axiom apparently specified a change in this relay in subsequent units. JC reassured me and, on the same day, he mailed a new amp and sent me prepaid labels for return of my original amp back to Axiom. I received the new amp on that Thursday, and we watched a movie in our HT room that weekend, without missing a beat. Although the warranty is five years on the amp, JC further assured me that if there was any problem with the amp beyond its warranty period from a component failure, Axiom will ensure that it gets fixed.

What can I say. I am simply grateful to Axiom for its outsanding products and exemplary customer service.

John

John
Our HT