I have never posted on the SPOT, and have never commented on the situation. I really do not know the entire background of the story, and may be way out of line, but since Paul showed up here, I feel I have the right to comment.

I checked out the SPOT because of something I read while lurking here and looking to buy some speakers. I went to the SPOT and checked out the speaker manufacturer forums. I was visiting the Axiom forum at the SPOT for about a week when someone advised another poster to look for Axiom information on THIS board. Then all hell broke loose.

As I said, I have never posted at the SPOT and generally lurk to learn, but after seeing the SPOT's rules about never sending someone to another site with possible information, I will never visit there again. Without someone mentioning Paul's site here, I never would have visited there. Without hearing of this site from either HTF or AVS, I never would have come to this site, and never would have spent $1600+ on Axiom speakers. Maybe there is more to the story that I missed, but I will not visit there again as long as there is a restriction to citing information found at another site.

"Life, liberty, and the persuit of happiness"...Go Packers! and Go Badgers!