Scott - I'll suggest it to him. The bear at the back of the room is lined up the right way to make it happen. It's not completely out of the realm of possibility. ;\)

One thing I've been meaning to write back since experiencing his setup is to confirm my longstanding theory on home theater pricing.

If absolute audio nirvana is represented by 100% on the quality scale (which to me is represented by my dad's setup, it is the best I've ever heard), comparing his setup to mine confirms that you can get to 98% quality for around 10% of the price... going that extra 2% does result in subtle audible differences, but costs you A LOT. Admittedly, maybe for others with better-trained ears or more listening experience the differences are more apparent, but for me, this breakdown holds true.

For some people the extra 2% is worth the dough, and if money was absolutely no object, it probably would be worth it to me as well. However, until that day comes, last week's experience in the safari room confirmed that there is very little I'm missing in my Axiom setup. It's truly just about as good as I've ever heard, and by this analogy, available at a 90% discount from what you'd pay for full-priced audio nirvana. \:\)

Epic 80-800: HG Cherry