First my setup: M22ti Front L/R, VP150 Center, QS8 Side Suround L/R, M2ti Back Surrounds. Denon 2808ci Receiver. BFD Sub EQ. (Also own a pair of M3v2s that are used in my livingroom)

I have had this setup for around 4 years and am quite happy with it with one exception. In my old house I used the Rives CD and a spreadsheet to set the XO on my Deneon 3805. The smoothest response curve I got was setting the XO to 120Hz. I assumed this was due to the strange shape of the room.

About a year ago I moved and my HT is in a much tamer room. (Using RoomEQ for the BFD suggested I should turn it off.) Being lazy I just set the XO to 80Hz and left it there.

A couple of weeks ago I broke down and bought a BD player and replaced my 3805 with a 2808Ci (Got a great deal!) to get the HD audio and HDMI switching. I ran the Audyssey MultEQ config and it set the M22s to 120Hz.

I went back and looked closely at my RoomEQ traces and sure enough there was a huge hole between 80Hz and 100Hz. Then I pulled the freq resp graph for the M22s from this site. It shows a clear drop off under 100Hz even though Axiom gives the -3Db point as 60 Hz.

So, finally, my question(s). I'm considering a pair of M50s to replace my M22s. I know thaI can fill that 80 - 120 Hz. hole with them. But do they have the same brutally clear midrange as the M22s? Has anyone compared them side to side?

Also, what do I do with my M22s? Ideally I'd post here that I wanted to sell them but I don't see any of that so I assume it's frowned upon. What other site lets you post for sale info that would have viewers that are familiar with Axiom?