I've never heard of memory.com before, so I have no advice on them. B

When I need computer parts, I almost always find myself ordering from newegg.com. I've spent a couple grand with them over the past 4 or 5 years, ordering everything from routers and USB drives to power supplies and CPU's, to and entire 'kit' systems. They have a memory-upgrade/guide applet too, and I've used it several times in the past in helping upgrade a friend's or relative's computer.

I've never had a problem with them. They ship promptly and their prices are usually (but not always) about the best I can find. And for the record, I have no affiliation with them. I'm just a satisfied customer. Oh, and another +1 for Crucial memory. Good stuff. I've never had a memory-related problem when using Crucial, even their 'Value-Select' line. In my experience, it's worth the extra couple of dollars over generic memory.

O/T: 12mb, eh? That's pretty good. \:\) I'm on Verizon DSL in my neck of the woods. I have their fastest service offered here, 3mb/768k for $29/month and I'm quite happy with the cost & service. Very reliable and I get very consistent true dl speeds of 2.85-2.9mb/s even during peak hours. Our local cable co offers a 20mb service for about $60/month that one of my co-workers subscribes to. He says it's pretty fast. ;\)

I'm surprised to hear that some of you living in far more urban areas don't have better broadband options. I live in a podunk town of 19k people in the middle of farm country in central Illinois.

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office