Hi Craig,

Yes I have. And that was the original plan.

The M60's sound just as good in the living room too but they are simply too big and the folks at home (wife, daughter, mom - all in one voice) dont want any furniture re-arrangement.

Actually I am beginning to like my M60's in the bedroom setup. My eyes have gotten used to Beech color and now they really look much more attractive than when I got them out of their boxes back in early Sept.

Also I prefer the 2-channel / stereo for music playback and this works out perfectly. While the family is watching their daily soap operas in the living room (HT is off), I can still enjoy music on the M60's in my own bedroom.

Had the M60's been located in the living room, I would actually have less access to them as I can only play them a couple of times a week and at specific hours (to avoid disturbing others).

The main disadvantage of having the M60's in the bedroom is that I have to re-position them each time before listening since I have them tucked away in the corner (one is against the side wall and other is against a cabinet) when they are not being used.

Looks wise, I have to agree with my family. The smaller M22's look very good in my living room. The M60's do look a bit out of place in the bedroom but they do perform the task very well.

Cheers / Mahesh