My wife has been dropping hints about a Roomba and a new plat panel TV for the living room. I know, free ticket for a new TV, I should be picking that, unfortunately, I am over budget (like ALWAYS) on Christmas, so the TV I want (I mean SHE wants) will have to wait. So I am looking into Roomba's. Any thoughts about them?

I can get a Roomba 535 (special package for HSN.com) for $212.42 delivered. It seems to be the best deal right now, but I don't know if it is more than what I need or not enough.

Basically, my wife's biggest gripe about cleaning floors is in our dining room, laundry room, and hallway (all connected and hardwood floors) because our stupid cats seem to track cat litter around. We've put rugs by the litter box in the laundry room, but then the rug needs to be vacuumed, plus it tends to pick up some smells over time. It ends up being a daily issue with the litter, so it would be nice to hit the Roomba when the last person leaves the house for the day, and come home to a clean (or at least cleaner) area.

Just share your thoughts and experiences. Thanks!

Farewell - June 4, 2020