I have nothing against rotel 1090, powerful and just a awesome presence of sound, but im upgrading to the xpa-1 mono blocks.

and the price of the mono blocks is FORCING me to sell......i hate to see ole bessie leave, but a sacrifice must be made somewhere. and im not selling my krell ksa 250 or my QSC PL340 for anything! so the rotel muct go.
The QSC blows the doors roight off the krell and rotel 1090-more accurate and the soundstage from the QSC is almost 180 degrees,...PFM (pure fu**in magic) yes, ive been uying audio gear for 15+ years, and no other amp had quite caught my ear like a lonely little 3.5 incg QSC pro amp. just magical soundstage, effortless as can be, no sweating at all, no matter the load or duration of play. I know what your th9inking,..a pro amp...yeah right,...well dont judge a book is all i have to say. best lil big amp i think i ever owned,..maybe besides the small 100 wpc mcintosh i ought in the late 80's--that was a nice comfortable sound, never was tiring to listen to at any volume.

Family,Hockey,Friends,Single Malt Scotch(21+),Heavy Metal Music, psilocybin,What else is there?