Originally Posted By: Arctikdeth
your all biased in here,......... loosten up y'all, get the stick outta your arse's enjoy speakers and audio. ohhh no not us were biased to only axiom,..YES they are awesome, being a former owner of m-80's. but ive bouht and listened to 10-15 brands over te yearsm axioms are good, but definately not superior. my old wharfedales would do a number on these, so would my definitive tech's , and my cerwin vega D-9's i feel.

but you guys just go on and ONLY talk and by axiom speaks. youll neveer experience life as it was meant to be full of choices deciisions

Waited for a while to post on any of Arctikdeth's threads (kind of knowing something like this would be posted).

Arctikdeth, buy what you want. Don't belittle people on this board for what they believe either. If you can afford 21+ year old scotch, you can certainly afford any speaker you want.

80% of your posts are so riddled with typos and grammatical errors that it is hard for someone to fully understand what you are truly trying to say. You bring nothing to the table to discuss, and only use web-ebonics and belittling to get your point across.

If you don't like Axiom, I can understand it, and I hope you can find a speaker that makes you happy. I for one am tired of reading the garbage you post.

JMHO.

LFR1100 Actives,QS10HPx2,QS8x2,EP800,M3x4,M3x2 (Wood),M5HPx2 (Wood),AxiomAir,ADA1500-8,ADA1500-7