I just wanted to express my feelings about the season and life in general.

I’d like to start off by wishing everyone at Axiom and at this forum the best of the best. I hope this season brings you much happiness and the New Year exceeds your expectations.

Sorry to sound so “Pollyannaish” but my life in the past year has really turned around and it seems to have given me a real jolt of optimism.

A few of you know that a year ago I lost my mother and then two months later my wife of 30+ years passed away. To say the least I was devastated and in a deep depression.

I’m lucky enough to have stunning friends, both in the real world and online, (Jack especially). They made sure that I had support and love. I took each day at a time and worked at trying to see the positive things in life.

This August I met a woman and we started dating. It was with very mixed feelings as you can well imagine but over the last few months things have gotten a lot better for me and I’m lucky to be able to say that at the advanced, ...well compared to most on this forum \:\) age of 62 I’m back in love and feel that I very much have a bright future.

Feeling this way I just wanted to express my thoughts to all of you and wish you the best that this season can bring. No matter how you celebrate it, please enjoy it.

And thank you all for your entertaining and interesting posts this year.

Wayne

Getting to 2,000 posts; one year at a time vp160/qs8/qs4/SVS 2000/m60/Monolith 3x200 amp