It is an older PSB system that he has. It may be that his particular config is "off" as PSB makes fine products. Bottom line is I really, really enjoy the sound of the M22's, coupled with the QS8's I have a very accurate system and one that does everything I want very well.

Hypothetically you could run a test where 9 out of 10 say that his system sounds better than mine but that is their opinion and at the end of the day it's all about me :-)

Just want to make it clear that in no way am I slamming another vendors products, it's just that the sound of my setup is what I was searching for and rec'd. Gotta love it when a plan comes together.

Also, been discussed many times but with the M22's the thing that sealed it was when I properly calibrated and integrated my sub. A whole new world opened and playback was killer.

Back to original post I am re-doing my HT room and hope to have some pics available. I am building a riser, adding new seating, sconces, paint. Projector will not be here until after Christmas but that's fine. Want to have it ready for the new year's day bowls.

Especially the cotton bowl Wreck 'em Tech

Wishing all a great holiday