Well First of all I'd like to say hi to everyone, i've been admiring and looking at all Axioms speakers, researching on this forum also viewing Axioms store and I must say they look pretty nice and appear to be priced very fair.I haven't heard them yet but what from what I've read im hearing good things and it might work with my current setup and blend well . Well here's my question along with my current setup. Im running a Pioneer VSX 94txh receiver, Paradigms studio v4 60's fronts , center v4 cc690, Velodyne dps sub and rears some boses cubes and some bose 301's i've been going back and fourth But dont really like any of the Bose personally. Anyway im very happy with my Paradigms but im looking for new rear channels . Im currently bi-amping or actually passive -bi-amping So im not running 7.1 but might switch back from 5.1. So what do you think would blend well and sound the best with my current setup for rear surround channels. Im thinking QS8's, M2v2's or the M22's OR should I just get some Paradigms to match/blend.I mostly will only using them when playing blu-ray movies ect. because I pretty much enjoy pure direct with only fronts running when listening to music so that wont be a factor . Eventually I might build Another HT Setup so IF I end up liking the Axioms rears I Could start matching them with maybe a system for just music and just keep my Paradigms for one or the other . Sorry if im bouncing around a little but its been a long day lol . Anyway thanks in advance for the help and hope i've made a little sense with my Questions

Digms SVSSUB ELITE