I just purchased an APC H10 a few hours ago and it is already being shipped. It states in the manual that it is rated for 1000 Watts continuous. I am adding up the wattage of what I will plug into it and am staring to get a little worried. My Pioneer plasma after calibration will use about 250 watts according to cnet. The PS3 is supposed to use about 380 watts. This leaves only about 370 watts for my Onkyo 805 and Outlaw LFM-1. I have read that sometimes the subwoofer can blow fuses when plugged into this unit so maybe I will just plug it into an extra surge protector that I have. But, is 380 watts for the Onkyo enough? The Onkyo is rated at 140 watts per channel, so will it actually draw this from the wall? I have 5 speakers so could it possibly draw 5x140 = 700 watts during peaks in the soundtrack? If this is the case I think that I may overload this thing and maybe I should have gotten the H15 instead. I usually research things like this better, but I found a really good price and just pulled the trigger before thinking it through completely.

- Nick