Originally Posted By: kcarlile
OK, let's start from the top. The computers, what are their IP addresses? If they're not in 172.16.x.x-172.31.x.x, 192.168.x.x, or 10.x.x.x, don't put them in; otherwise it's safe to post it.

If you look at the Denon network info, does it match the same pattern as the computers?

If so, go to a computer and ping the Denon's IP. If that works, it's on your network, it just can't find the internet, which probably points to either a gateway/routing problem or a DNS problem.

The IP addresses are 192.168.1.64, 192.168.1.65, 192.168.1.66, and 192.168.1.67.

The Denon is unable to obtain an IP address via DHCP even though the router shows the Denon as "connected" with IP address of 192.168.1.67.

Even if I enter the info manually on the Denon it is unsuccessful in connecting (although perhaps I am missing something).

Don't know how to ping, however the router shows the Denon as present and "connected" to the network suggesting it may in fact be a gateway/routing problem or DNS problem. How might I proceed in distinguishing between the two?

"If you try to turn toward it, you go against it."